What is Aviation Insurance?Aviation Insurance cover is designed to offer protection against the risks associated with aircraft operations.
- Hull risks-damages/losses on the aircraft itself
- Passenger liability for the passengers in an aircraft.
- Third-party liability for both property damage and bodily injury against third parties.
- War risks as special extensions for losses that result from war and related occurrences.
- Request for a quotation
- Download and fill the proposal form
- Submit identification documents (Driving license, National ID, Passport, and TIN certificate)
- Premium payment
- Sign contract