What is Golfer's Insurance?This is comprehensive insurance for golf players that provides cover against contingencies happening on a golf course or within the club premises.
- The loss of or damage to golfing equipment, these include clubs, bags and caddies' cars.
- Theft of equipment and loss or damage to other personal effects other than golfing equipment.
For further benefits on the Golfer's Insurance, see our FAQ below.
Apart from offering cover for equipment, Golfer's Insurance also offers liability to the public cover and personal accident or injury cover for individuals. By liability to the public, this means offering protection against the public (caddies or ball boys included) for personal injury and damages to the property due to an accident and legal fees included too.
We also offer cover against personal injury by accident resulting in;
- Loss of two limbs or both eyes
- One Limb and an eye
- Loss of one limb or one eye
- Temporary Total Disablement (TTD) limited to 26 weeks
Below is our step by step application process:
- Request for a quotation
- Fill proposal form
- Submit identification documents (Driving license, National ID, Passport, and TIN certificate)
- Premium payment
- Sign contract