What is Travel Insurance?Our Travel Insurance is a special type of cover that you can take out before embarking on a trip outside your home country that offers you protection in case of any unforeseen circumstances while on your trip. This cover can be taken either per trip or annual covers for those who travel often.
- Emergency medical expenses and follow up treatment journey cancellation, travel delay and loss of luggage
- Personal liability
- Personal accident
- Hijack, hostage or wrongful detention
- Request for a quotation
- Download and fill proposal form
- Submit identification documents ( Driving license, National ID, Passport and TIN certificate)
- Premium payment
- Sign contract
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us on +255 22 213 7324/5.
As soon as a covered event occurs, the beneficiary or any other person acting on their behalf must immediately contact the Assistance Company Centre with the insured's unique reference number in order for the assistance company to act as soon as possible.
You may cancel your policy before the policy start date by informing us in writing through email@example.com and providing the following documentation:
- Completed cancellation form
- Visa rejection letter in case of visa denial by the embassy. Please
- You can visit any of our branches countrywide
- Speak to your agent or broker
- Call us on +255 22 213 7324/5
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are available the available payment options?
- Bank transfer