What is Two/Three Wheeler Insurance?This product provides a comprehensive two/three-wheelers (Bodaboda/Bajaj) insurance with various optional benefits. The insurance also covers loss or damage (including riot and strikes) and third-party liabilities anywhere in East Africa. Two/Three Wheeler Insurance has three different types of coverage under this class: Comprehensive, Third-Party, Fire and Theft (TPFT) and Third Party (TPO) Only.
- Repair authority
- Faster claims settlement
- Free motor valuation and inspection
- Political violence and terrorism extension
- Copy of driving license
- Police abstract reports [PF90, PF93, PF115, sketch plan]
- Completed claim form
- Garage estimate
- Original vehicle’s documents (in cases of total theft or damage]
- Forward all correspondence from third parties unanswered
- Any other document as requested by our claim team
Apart from comprehensive cover, we also offer:
- Third-party fire and theft - this cover protects you against all third party risks as mentioned above under TPO and in addition it also covers losses and/or damage to your vehicle due to theft and fire.
- Third-party only (TPO) - this cover protects you against third party losses including death, bodily injuries, and/or property damage.
- Passenger liability - this cover protects you against any passenger liabilities in case of death and bodily injuries.
The company shall not be liable in respect of any accident, liability, loss, damage caused, sustained or incurred if:
- Being driven by another person other than an authorized driver
- Outside geographical area
- Whilst on insured order or with his permission or to his knowledge motor vehicles with respect to which indemnity is provided by this policy are being used other than in accordance with limitation as to use.
- Biological or chemical contamination
- Missiles, bombs, grenades, explosives due to any act of terrorism
- Terrorist activity